Call: 01983 618888

Construction Industry Scheme

Whether you work as a sub-contractor or a main contractor paying sub-contractors, the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) offers a simple and effective way of handling your payments and taxes.

If you are someone who pays others using the CIS scheme then you have a duty to report this each month alongside a payment to HMRC. You also need to provide your worker with suitable CIS Vouchers.

A person who has tax taken off of them on the CIS scheme needs to complete a Self Assessment return each year. This will calculate whether they need to pay additional tax on their earnings or receive a tax refund for that year. Either way this is something we can sort out for you.